Getting pre-approved for your loan is one of the most important steps in your home buying process. Many people rush out and make an offer on a home only to find out latter that they cannot qualify for the loan or loan terms do not match the purchase terms.
You know how much you can afford, but what does the bank think? Getting pre-approved is pretty easy. It's just a matter of calling a few lenders and giving them about 20 minutes worth of personal and financial information, then following up with supporting documentation and waiting for a decision from an underwriter
It’s important to obtain a pre approval for these key reasons:
- it gives you peace of mind
- you will have the confidence of knowing how much you can pay for your house
- you may be able to jump the queue ahead of those house hunters who haven’t locked down their level of borrowing.
- you’re in control
- you may also have stronger bargaining power with the vendor as your pre approval may take one of the key conditions out of the purchasing process
- you may also be able to bid at auction under the pre approval terms
Why get preapproved now?
For starters, submitting a mortgage application will let you know where you stand now. A preapproval will also let you know what down payment is required, what your monthly mortgage payment will be and the maximum sales price of a house you qualify for. These are important things to know when shopping for a home. By spending as little as 30 minutes with us before you go looking at a home, will save and immense amount of time and unwanted stress.
Get your home loan in just a few days
Each loan and application process is unique, so there’s no set limit on the time it takes. But if you’re in a hurry, we can usually arrange settlement within a few days of approving your application. We prepare, lodge your loan application and monitor the progress of your Loan application through the various stages until settlement and promise to keep you fully informed at every stage of the process.
It doesn’t matter which one you are. We can help you.
We have found that the two main groups of customers in Australia who now use mortgage brokers are those who want a ‘quick and easy’ method of obtaining expert advice and assistance to carry out research into a variety of lenders and loans; or those who want the mortgage broker to ‘take care of the loan process’ almost entirely on their behalf; either way success for our clients relies inherently on our mortgage professionals being able to give truly independent and uncompromised advice to their clients. That’s a promise because we love being…
- Your Independent Adviser to interpret complex issues and ensure that you have the most appropriate strategies in place for you
- Your Independent Mentor on specific matters you'd like to understand in more depth
- Your Independent Project Manager to co-ordinate the relevant professionals required to address your personal needs
We already know what you want!
- You want to see a range of loans from a range of mortgage lenders
- You want to see all available products, not just those from the Big Four
- You want to find a lender that will accept your application
- You want a better level of service
- You want to get a better deal
- You want independent advice
- You was able to see a broker after work or at the weekend
- You want your broker to save you time and money
- You want your broker to take the stress away from the process